Small multifamily deals look straightforward at first, but I am unsure which price and cost data can actually be trusted. I am a prospective buyer in Bogotá and have joined to learn how people assess these properties before a first purchase.
I would like to compare investment models, legal checklists and market information from Colombia with the way buyers approach similar deals elsewhere. Should I begin by studying local discussions, building a spreadsheet from individual transactions, or looking for a particular source of completed-sale data? I would also be interested to hear which document or question proved most important during members’ first purchases.
I would like to compare investment models, legal checklists and market information from Colombia with the way buyers approach similar deals elsewhere. Should I begin by studying local discussions, building a spreadsheet from individual transactions, or looking for a particular source of completed-sale data? I would also be interested to hear which document or question proved most important during members’ first purchases.