Japan buyer-representation tools: discounts without renewal traps?

sailsAndQuill

Buyer
Established
I’m comparing several buyer-representation tools for property searches in Tokyo. Their feature sets look broadly similar, but annual prices vary considerably. Before paying list price, are there legitimate professional, association or community discounts available in Japan?

Please name any eligibility requirements and disclose affiliations. I’d also want the renewal price, included seats, cancellation terms, data-export options, trial restrictions and support level. A cheap first year is not useful if renewal jumps or moving the workflow elsewhere becomes difficult.
 
Without the product names, it will be difficult to identify a genuine discount rather than a general promotion. I’d ask each vendor for a written quote showing first-year and renewal pricing, whether the discount follows the member or the organisation, and what happens if association eligibility ends. Also confirm whether extra users are full seats or restricted collaborators.
 
I’d put less weight on the headline discount than on exit terms. A modest saving can disappear quickly if cancellation must happen far in advance or exports omit notes, contacts or activity history.

Before choosing, give each vendor the same short questionnaire and request a sample export during the trial. Include trial seat limits, post-trial data access, response times for each support tier, and whether renewal is automatic. That should make the offers comparable even if no Japan-specific association rate exists.
 
Back
Top