We are deciding which part of our property workflow to integrate next. We have tested tools for lead capture, documents, viewing schedules and transaction updates. The demos are polished, but my test is simpler: does the tool remove duplicate entry, preserve enough context for the next person to act, and show who changed what?
Listing photography is still awkward because images and notes can become detached during handoffs. I am also interested in energy label data and systems that can work across more than one country.
Which integration saved measurable time, and which merely added another dashboard? I can clarify which parts of the workflow we actually tested.
Listing photography is still awkward because images and notes can become detached during handoffs. I am also interested in energy label data and systems that can work across more than one country.
Which integration saved measurable time, and which merely added another dashboard? I can clarify which parts of the workflow we actually tested.