I can either complete with only €20,240 left or step down from a 5-bed Dublin new-build flat priced around €1,242,000. The first option leaves little room for error; the second may mean abandoning a property that otherwise works.
That remaining cash would need to absorb the move, any essential inspection items, the service-charge schedule, the insurance excess and the first loan instalment. Furniture can be delayed, but I do not yet know whether postponing it would leave a genuinely adequate emergency reserve. Which figure would change your answer most: essential monthly spending, confirmed service charges, the inspection findings or how quickly income could rebuild the cash? I can verify the charge schedule and completion statement before deciding.
That remaining cash would need to absorb the move, any essential inspection items, the service-charge schedule, the insurance excess and the first loan instalment. Furniture can be delayed, but I do not yet know whether postponing it would leave a genuinely adequate emergency reserve. Which figure would change your answer most: essential monthly spending, confirmed service charges, the inspection findings or how quickly income could rebuild the cash? I can verify the charge schedule and completion statement before deciding.