The booked inspection will not cover the drain running from the house toward the public connection. That is the gap worrying me most.
This is an older 50 m² detached home in Stockholm, with established trees between the property and street. I have also received a SEK 426,400 estimate for replacing the whole run, although I still need to confirm how property-specific that figure is.
Would you pay for a separate camera scope before buying, given that the fee is small beside a possible replacement? Or is it reasonable to wait unless there are slow drains or other symptoms? Moving costs and an insurance excess are manageable; taking on an unseen sewer problem would be much harder to reverse.
This is an older 50 m² detached home in Stockholm, with established trees between the property and street. I have also received a SEK 426,400 estimate for replacing the whole run, although I still need to confirm how property-specific that figure is.
Would you pay for a separate camera scope before buying, given that the fee is small beside a possible replacement? Or is it reasonable to wait unless there are slow drains or other symptoms? Moving costs and an insurance excess are manageable; taking on an unseen sewer problem would be much harder to reverse.