small_porch
Buyer
I’m buying a 1,510 sq ft new-build flat in Miami for roughly $875,000. The general inspection is booked, but the inspector doesn’t include the private sewer line. The confusing part is that the home is older despite the new-build description, and there are mature trees near the street.
A separate scope costs far less than the $19,000 estimate I was given for a full replacement. Is it a routine extra here, or mainly justified by slow drains and other warning signs? I’m also trying to preserve enough cash for moving, the first mortgage payment and any immediate repairs.
A separate scope costs far less than the $19,000 estimate I was given for a full replacement. Is it a routine extra here, or mainly justified by slow drains and other warning signs? I’m also trying to preserve enough cash for moving, the first mortgage payment and any immediate repairs.