ember.nimble
First-time buyer
I need to decide before proceeding with the Sydney villa, and the trade-off is becoming uncomfortable. At about A$1,155,000, this 5-bed would leave only A$13,680 available once my deposit and current estimate of settlement expenses are paid.
I can postpone most furniture, but not a failed hot-water system or urgent roof work. The same cash may also need to meet the move, an insurance excess, possible service charges and the first mortgage instalment. Would you treat that amount as too thin regardless, or first check the inspection report and final settlement statement to see what is genuinely committed?
I can postpone most furniture, but not a failed hot-water system or urgent roof work. The same cash may also need to meet the move, an insurance excess, possible service charges and the first mortgage instalment. Would you treat that amount as too thin regardless, or first check the inspection report and final settlement statement to see what is genuinely committed?