I’ve checked the nearby asking stock, but the completed-sale evidence is still too thin for me to pin down value. The Dublin student housing property is listed at €883,200, has been available for 98 days and requires work.
My current plan is to offer 13% under asking with financing evidence and flexibility over completion. I want the explanation to focus on the limited sales evidence, updating costs and valuation uncertainty rather than sounding like a catalogue of faults. How would you structure the offer and its expiry? I’m not comfortable removing survey or finance protection, particularly if that could leave me exposed to a valuation shortfall or put the deposit at risk.
My current plan is to offer 13% under asking with financing evidence and flexibility over completion. I want the explanation to focus on the limited sales evidence, updating costs and valuation uncertainty rather than sounding like a catalogue of faults. How would you structure the offer and its expiry? I’m not comfortable removing survey or finance protection, particularly if that could leave me exposed to a valuation shortfall or put the deposit at risk.