Informal Calgary property meetup in June 2026

MinaGale

First-time buyer
Established
The venue may shape attendance more than the programme, which has changed how I am approaching this. I am planning an informal Calgary property meetup for June 2026, but I do not want to settle the time or location before knowing what would exclude people.

The session could cover local market observations and financing, then work through a deal example with attendee questions. Please indicate whether a weekday evening or weekend is more realistic for you, and whether public transport, accessibility, a possible venue charge or remote participation would affect your decision. Once there is a rough headcount, I can choose a central venue and keep the agenda to a manageable length.
 
Interested. An early evening would work better for me, provided the venue is reasonably easy to reach by public transport. Are you planning a free venue, or might there be a small attendance cost? That could affect the headcount.
 
I’d lean toward a weekend. The agenda may be ambitious for one informal session, especially if the group is large. Perhaps keep the market and financing discussion brief, then spend more time working through one deal-analysis example and attendee questions. Will you cap capacity, and could remote access be considered for people who cannot reach the venue?
 
Back
Top