I can either start by totalling the obvious purchase charges or settle the permitted ownership route first. The second approach seems slower, but it may prevent every later estimate from being based on the wrong assumptions.
The property is a country home near Jakarta priced at about IDR 6,357,000,000. My preliminary list includes transfer tax, notary or legal work and registration fees. I still need clarity on how citizenship or residency status, intended use and the selected structure affect eligibility, annual property charges and other recurring costs.
What should a licensed local professional be asked to confirm in writing? I would like separate figures for acquisition, yearly ownership and a future sale, plus advice on inheritance consequences before choosing a structure that may be difficult to change.
The property is a country home near Jakarta priced at about IDR 6,357,000,000. My preliminary list includes transfer tax, notary or legal work and registration fees. I still need clarity on how citizenship or residency status, intended use and the selected structure affect eligibility, annual property charges and other recurring costs.
What should a licensed local professional be asked to confirm in writing? I would like separate figures for acquisition, yearly ownership and a future sale, plus advice on inheritance consequences before choosing a structure that may be difficult to change.