The portal has been useful for finding Manchester new-build developments, but I am not convinced it works well as the comparison tool after that. I am searching from Lisbon, and the hardest detail to verify is whether a particular unit is still available.
The same development can appear more than once, floor-area fields are not always consistent, and an advert may remain visible without a clear freshness date. Mortgage-rate information has been helpful, though I would value links to sold records more than another asking-price estimate. How reliable have people found the mobile experience and advertiser follow-up? In particular, does an enquiry usually produce confirmation of the exact unit, area measurement and current availability?
The same development can appear more than once, floor-area fields are not always consistent, and an advert may remain visible without a clear freshness date. Mortgage-rate information has been helpful, though I would value links to sold records more than another asking-price estimate. How reliable have people found the mobile experience and advertiser follow-up? In particular, does an enquiry usually produce confirmation of the exact unit, area measurement and current availability?