I’m based in Vancouver and have been using ImmobilienScout24 while looking for a coastal home in France with reasonable access to Paris. Coverage has been useful, but duplicate adverts, stale availability and inconsistent floor-area entries make comparisons harder than expected.
The sold-price history is the feature I value most. What remains unclear is how fresh each advert is and what actually happens after contacting the advertiser. I’m deciding whether to keep it as my main search tool or use it only for initial discovery. How well do the mobile filters, saved alerts and contact process hold up?
The sold-price history is the feature I value most. What remains unclear is how fresh each advert is and what actually happens after contacting the advertiser. I’m deciding whether to keep it as my main search tool or use it only for initial discovery. How well do the mobile filters, saved alerts and contact process hold up?