romy_deals
Homeowner
I can see the case for opening 10% under asking, but I can also see why the seller might dismiss it when the completed-sales evidence is thin. The Doha duplex is listed at QAR 3,604,000, has been on the market for 62 days and needs updating. Nearby listings support the general asking range, though they do not show where transactions are completing.
My proposed opening is QAR 3,243,600, backed by financing evidence and some flexibility over completion. I would explain it through the condition and limited comparable evidence rather than criticising every dated feature. If the seller counters, I could move on price or timing in stages.
Which terms should stay fixed from the outset? I am reluctant to weaken inspection, financing, appraisal-gap or deposit protection merely to make the opening figure look stronger, and I also need to choose a response deadline that is firm without being unreasonable.
My proposed opening is QAR 3,243,600, backed by financing evidence and some flexibility over completion. I would explain it through the condition and limited comparable evidence rather than criticising every dated feature. If the seller counters, I could move on price or timing in stages.
Which terms should stay fixed from the outset? I am reluctant to weaken inspection, financing, appraisal-gap or deposit protection merely to make the opening figure look stronger, and I also need to choose a response deadline that is firm without being unreasonable.