beam.fresh
Property manager
I can value this from the single recorded transaction, despite the risk that it is a poor match, or lean on three current listings that show only what sellers hope to receive. Neither route makes the S$850,900 asking price easy to defend.
The property is a 2-bed Singapore duplex described as roughly 250 m² and in average condition. Its light and micro-location appeal to me, but the finishes are dated and the recurring costs remain unclear. Before adjusting for condition, I need to establish whether the stated area includes stairs, voids or outdoor space.
Which facts would you verify first from the sale and property records: remaining lease, service charges, parking, area breakdown or private outdoor space? Once those match, I could test a modest condition adjustment rather than applying one to the entire 250 m² without knowing what that figure represents.
The property is a 2-bed Singapore duplex described as roughly 250 m² and in average condition. Its light and micro-location appeal to me, but the finishes are dated and the recurring costs remain unclear. Before adjusting for condition, I need to establish whether the stated area includes stairs, voids or outdoor space.
Which facts would you verify first from the sale and property records: remaining lease, service charges, parking, area breakdown or private outdoor space? Once those match, I could test a modest condition adjustment rather than applying one to the entire 250 m² without knowing what that figure represents.