I have now put a number on the opening offer, and that creates a harder question: does an exact 7% reduction look reasoned or merely arbitrary? The Seoul country home is listed at ₩1,525,000,000, has been on the market for 44 days and needs updating. An earlier transaction fell through, but the seller is not said to be under pressure.
I’m considering ₩1,418,250,000. Nearby listings support the general range, although the completed-sale evidence is too sparse to pin down value. I could provide proof of funds and accommodate the seller on timing, but I would not give up inspection, financing or appraisal protection, especially while the deposit risk and reason for the failed deal remain unclear.
Would you present the amount as a response to condition and limited closed evidence, or choose a less mathematically exact figure? My next step is to ask why the earlier transaction failed and what the required work actually involves before setting the response deadline.
I’m considering ₩1,418,250,000. Nearby listings support the general range, although the completed-sale evidence is too sparse to pin down value. I could provide proof of funds and accommodate the seller on timing, but I would not give up inspection, financing or appraisal protection, especially while the deposit risk and reason for the failed deal remain unclear.
Would you present the amount as a response to condition and limited closed evidence, or choose a less mathematically exact figure? My next step is to ask why the earlier transaction failed and what the required work actually involves before setting the response deadline.