One approach is to lead with a 12% discount and let the seller counter; the other is to investigate motivation first and risk losing time. I can see the appeal of both.
The detached home in Bengaluru is listed at ₹118,600,000, has been on the market for 75 days and requires updating. Similar properties are being advertised around that level, but I have not located enough completed transactions to know what buyers are actually paying. I could support the offer with financing evidence and accommodate the seller’s preferred completion timing.
Would you make the lower offer now, or first try to learn whether the seller has rejected other bids or needs a particular completion date? I do not want a stronger-looking offer to create irreversible risks, so I plan to retain inspection protection and put firm limits around the deposit, repair obligations and any appraisal shortfall.
The detached home in Bengaluru is listed at ₹118,600,000, has been on the market for 75 days and requires updating. Similar properties are being advertised around that level, but I have not located enough completed transactions to know what buyers are actually paying. I could support the offer with financing evidence and accommodate the seller’s preferred completion timing.
Would you make the lower offer now, or first try to learn whether the seller has rejected other bids or needs a particular completion date? I do not want a stronger-looking offer to create irreversible risks, so I plan to retain inspection protection and put firm limits around the deposit, repair obligations and any appraisal shortfall.