I have to make the offer-or-wait call before committing further time to this Los Angeles retail unit. Comparable asking prices run from $1,148,000 to $1,722,000, and listings average roughly 77 days, but delay could produce more leverage or simply cost me a suitable property.
My first concern is whether that average includes units that were withdrawn and relisted. I also want to separate weak seller demand from delays caused by condition, financing or uncertain service charges. Would you reconstruct the full listing and reduction history first, then match completed sales back to their earlier asking prices? Examples would be most useful if the neighbourhood, vacancy status and physical condition are genuinely similar.
My first concern is whether that average includes units that were withdrawn and relisted. I also want to separate weak seller demand from delays caused by condition, financing or uncertain service charges. Would you reconstruct the full listing and reduction history first, then match completed sales back to their earlier asking prices? Examples would be most useful if the neighbourhood, vacancy status and physical condition are genuinely similar.