One view is that 100 days gives a buyer leverage; the other is that it means little when comparable Osaka villas take just as long to move. I am looking at one asking ¥197,400,000, with seemingly similar properties spread from ¥157,900,000 to ¥236,800,000. The market does not look uniformly slow, and vacancy status appears to affect buyer interest.
Before treating the listing age as negotiating evidence, I want to know whether the property has been continuously available, relisted or reduced, and when any cut occurred. I would also like to compare its condition and buyer-financing appeal with actual transactions rather than public asking figures. Are there completed-sale details or listing-history clues that would help distinguish a patient seller from one becoming more flexible?
Before treating the listing age as negotiating evidence, I want to know whether the property has been continuously available, relisted or reduced, and when any cut occurred. I would also like to compare its condition and buyer-financing appeal with actual transactions rather than public asking figures. Are there completed-sale details or listing-history clues that would help distinguish a patient seller from one becoming more flexible?