I have checked that the initial plan does not include an extension, but the condition of the existing services is still unclear. The apartment is 100 m² in Hong Kong, priced at HK$7,293,000, and the preliminary renovation figure is HK$1,674,000.
That budget covers new kitchen and bathroom work, surface finishes, decoration, an electrical review and some efficiency improvements. Before treating it as workable, I want to separate choices that can be reduced later from disruptive items such as drainage access, water damage, rewiring or structural intervention. What investigations should happen before the layout and material orders are fixed, and how would you divide the reserve between a general contingency and specific unresolved risks?
That budget covers new kitchen and bathroom work, surface finishes, decoration, an electrical review and some efficiency improvements. Before treating it as workable, I want to separate choices that can be reduced later from disruptive items such as drainage access, water damage, rewiring or structural intervention. What investigations should happen before the layout and material orders are fixed, and how would you divide the reserve between a general contingency and specific unresolved risks?