A large-looking cash balance can become thin once the first few payments arrive. My specific concern is whether ₹1,754,000 provides enough room after buying a 2-bed detached home in Bengaluru for about ₹109,400,000 and paying the deposit and projected transaction expenses.
Before allocating anything to furniture, I would reserve the move, the first mortgage payment and work marked urgent by the inspection. I also need to keep a genuine emergency fund and check whether the development charges service fees despite the house being detached. For example, an immediate plumbing repair should not force me to use money needed for normal monthly expenses.
What would change your answer most: my essential monthly outgoings, the inspection results or the timing of any service-charge bill? If those commitments leave too little untouched cash, I will reduce my purchase budget.
Before allocating anything to furniture, I would reserve the move, the first mortgage payment and work marked urgent by the inspection. I also need to keep a genuine emergency fund and check whether the development charges service fees despite the house being detached. For example, an immediate plumbing repair should not force me to use money needed for normal monthly expenses.
What would change your answer most: my essential monthly outgoings, the inspection results or the timing of any service-charge bill? If those commitments leave too little untouched cash, I will reduce my purchase budget.