asha.wilde
Landlord
The lease review point is approaching, so I need to decide whether to propose an increase without turning a reliable tenancy into an avoidable vacancy. This Lima student property currently brings in about PEN 10,250, while similar advertised homes appear closer to PEN 10,990. The tenant pays consistently and takes good care of the place.
Chasing the full PEN 740 difference could be lost quickly through an empty period, cleaning or reletting. I am considering a smaller increase, but first need to confirm that the comparisons match on furnishings, utilities and accommodation. How would you explain the review fairly while keeping to the agreement and the applicable notice requirements?
Chasing the full PEN 740 difference could be lost quickly through an empty period, cleaning or reletting. I am considering a smaller increase, but first need to confirm that the comparisons match on furnishings, utilities and accommodation. How would you explain the review fairly while keeping to the agreement and the applicable notice requirements?