We are down to one evening to set a price, which makes the lack of completed-sale evidence more uncomfortable. The Lyon condo is listed at €1,219,000, has been available for 18 days and requires some updating.
Our tentative opening figure is €1,097,100, or 10% under asking. We can attach financing evidence and be flexible about completion, but I would rather justify the amount through condition and limited comparable evidence than lead with the percentage.
Would you set a short response deadline, and how would you word the rationale? I want to remain protected on inspection and financing, with a clear plan if the appraisal comes in below the agreed price, rather than making an exposed offer merely to look straightforward.
Our tentative opening figure is €1,097,100, or 10% under asking. We can attach financing evidence and be flexible about completion, but I would rather justify the amount through condition and limited comparable evidence than lead with the percentage.
Would you set a short response deadline, and how would you word the rationale? I want to remain protected on inspection and financing, with a clear plan if the appraisal comes in below the agreed price, rather than making an exposed offer merely to look straightforward.