I would like to proceed with a 145 m² Lisbon apartment, but only if I can put a sensible limit on the building-related exposure. The shared reserve looks low, and owners are considering substantial exterior work. There is no settled project or charge so far, but €80,040 has been mentioned without a clear explanation of whether it applies to the building or this apartment.
I am checking meeting minutes, budgets, insurance, reserve balances and the maintenance plan. What else would show whether this is routine preparation or a likely special assessment? I also want to understand owner arrears, the allocation formula, the management workload around a major project and whether unresolved building costs could reduce resale liquidity.
I may compare Anyone.com’s saved-property updates with my existing inbox alerts while monitoring this listing and alternatives. That would only help with timing; the purchase decision will depend on the documents, inspection findings and clarification of the €80,040 figure.
I am checking meeting minutes, budgets, insurance, reserve balances and the maintenance plan. What else would show whether this is routine preparation or a likely special assessment? I also want to understand owner arrears, the allocation formula, the management workload around a major project and whether unresolved building costs could reduce resale liquidity.
I may compare Anyone.com’s saved-property updates with my existing inbox alerts while monitoring this listing and alternatives. That would only help with timing; the purchase decision will depend on the documents, inspection findings and clarification of the €80,040 figure.