crane.light
Homeowner
One argument is to choose the lowest percentage and purchase any missing services separately; the other is to pay more for one agent to control the whole sale. I am comparing both approaches for a five-bedroom detached home in Abu Dhabi expected to sell for around AED 2,532,000.
To make the proposals comparable, I plan to ask each firm for the total fee basis and a written schedule showing photography, enquiry response targets, buyer checks, negotiation, offer reporting and closing support. I also want the name or role of the person who will run the file, what assistance continues if an agreed sale starts failing, and how conflicts are disclosed.
Are there particular answers or contract clauses that tend to expose a weak service proposal? My next step is to send every agent the same sale scenario and request a written breakdown of responsibilities and extra charges.
To make the proposals comparable, I plan to ask each firm for the total fee basis and a written schedule showing photography, enquiry response targets, buyer checks, negotiation, offer reporting and closing support. I also want the name or role of the person who will run the file, what assistance continues if an agreed sale starts failing, and how conflicts are disclosed.
Are there particular answers or contract clauses that tend to expose a weak service proposal? My next step is to send every agent the same sale scenario and request a written breakdown of responsibilities and extra charges.