Two agents have valued our São Paulo country home quite differently. The higher proposal is naturally tempting, but comparable listings that launched ambitiously have been sitting for roughly 103 days before reducing.
Would you start high to leave negotiating room, or launch closer to the likely sale price to capture first-week interest? I want to compare completed sales, not just current asking prices or promises in a pitch. I’d also like to understand new-listing volume, withdrawn properties and when reductions happened. Please keep any actual legal requirements in Brazil separate from personal tolerance for a slower or less certain sale.
Would you start high to leave negotiating room, or launch closer to the likely sale price to capture first-week interest? I want to compare completed sales, not just current asking prices or promises in a pitch. I’d also like to understand new-listing volume, withdrawn properties and when reductions happened. Please keep any actual legal requirements in Brazil separate from personal tolerance for a slower or less certain sale.