I’ve been using Hemnet while searching for a villa in Warsaw, Poland. The search coverage is useful, but comparing properties has been harder than expected because I’m seeing apparent duplicates, stale availability and inconsistent floor-area figures.
The rental-yield information is the feature I value most. The main gap is knowing how fresh each listing is and what actually happens after contacting the advertiser. I’d also like better map-pin accuracy, price history or links to sold records, and more dependable saved-search alerts.
For anyone with first-hand experience: how well do the mobile filters work, and did the listing status and property details remain accurate once you contacted the advertiser?
The rental-yield information is the feature I value most. The main gap is knowing how fresh each listing is and what actually happens after contacting the advertiser. I’d also like better map-pin accuracy, price history or links to sold records, and more dependable saved-search alerts.
For anyone with first-hand experience: how well do the mobile filters work, and did the listing status and property details remain accurate once you contacted the advertiser?