Helsinki building inspection — current availability

kian_finance

Seller
Established
I provide building inspections in the Helsinki area. If you are comparing inspectors, post a general property description and your preferred timing. I normally begin with a short review, then set out the proposed scope, expected timing, deliverables and exclusions in writing. Fee structure, credentials, professional insurance and any potential conflicts should all be clarified before an instruction is agreed.
 
Could you say what the written deliverables usually cover? In particular, it would help to know whether clients receive only a condition summary or also photographs and a list of items needing further investigation. Response time after the inspection is another important comparison point.
 
I would also ask applicants to describe the property type and the reason for the inspection. A broad pre-purchase inspection may not answer a concern about one specific defect. The exclusions matter as much as the deliverables, so compare like-for-like scopes rather than fees alone, and confirm whether any referral relationship could create a conflict.
 
Back
Top