The difference between asking prices and completed sale prices is the condition driving my search at the moment. I am based in Rotterdam, new to the forum and looking to buy, with most of my attention going to villas and the full cost of a purchase.
Comparing markets sounds useful, but I first need sources that distinguish advertised figures from actual transactions. Would the local board be the best place to narrow the area and intended use, or is there a good introductory discussion covering purchase costs, legal checks and mortgage comparisons? I would also be interested in how property management changes the calculation for an investment.
Comparing markets sounds useful, but I first need sources that distinguish advertised figures from actual transactions. Would the local board be the best place to narrow the area and intended use, or is there a good introductory discussion covering purchase costs, legal checks and mortgage comparisons? I would also be interested in how property management changes the calculation for an investment.