Guess the sale price of this 50 m² Amsterdam serviced apartment

sunny_pine

Homeowner
Established
A three-bedroom serviced apartment in Amsterdam was listed at €565,800. It has 50 m² of floor area, was in average condition and spent 37 days on the market before selling.

Post one sale-price guess and the two facts driving it. I’m particularly curious whether people put more weight on condition, time on market or property tax. Closest estimate gets imaginary bragging rights.
 
€552,000. My two facts are the 37 days on market, which suggests buyers did not immediately chase it above asking, and the average condition, which limits the case for a premium.
 
€575,000. I would not read 37 days as automatically pointing below asking; a completed sale can still finish higher after a slower negotiation. My two drivers are the Amsterdam location and the three-bedroom count, although fitting three bedrooms into 50 m² may narrow the buyer pool.
 
€535,000. First, the asking price works out at €11,316 per m², so the floor area makes that headline number look demanding. Second, three bedrooms within 50 m² raises questions about room sizes and layout.

Was €565,800 the original asking price, or had there already been a reduction? That changes how I would interpret the 37 days.
 
€560,000. The asking price is my main anchor, while the relatively contained 37-day marketing period keeps me from applying a large discount. I would not weight property tax without an actual figure. When the result is revealed, it would help to include whether there were any price reductions; otherwise the time-on-market clue remains ambiguous.
 
Back
Top