Guess the eventual sale price: 2-bedroom detached home in Seoul

sol.nash

Property investor
A Seoul detached home is listed at ₩379,500,000. It has 2 bedrooms, 240 m², is described as being in average condition, and has spent 32 days on the market.

What do you think the completed sale price will be? Post one number and the two facts carrying the most weight in your estimate. I’m especially curious whether 32 days signals room for negotiation or is simply normal for the local supply.
 
₩355,000,000. My two factors are the average condition and 32 days without a completed sale. The large floor area supports the price, but only two bedrooms may limit the buyers who value all 240 m².
 
One missing detail could change my estimate substantially: is 240 m² the actual internal floor area, or does it describe the wider property area? I’d also want to know whether ₩379,500,000 is the original asking price or already reflects price reductions.
 
I think ₩355,000,000 assumes too much negotiating leverage from 32 days alone. Without knowing the district or the supply of comparable detached homes, time on market is hard to interpret. My guess is ₩370,000,000, driven by the asking price and the unusually large stated area relative to the two-bedroom count.
 
₩360,000,000. I’m splitting the difference: average condition gives a buyer a reason to negotiate, while 240 m² gives the seller a reason not to cut heavily. When the result is revealed, it would be useful to know whether this was the first completed sale attempt or whether there had been earlier reductions.
 
Back
Top