Guess the closing price: Singapore 2-bed apartment

gate.strong

Real estate agent
Established
Singapore apartment: 2 bedrooms, 120 m², asking S$1,327,000. It is in average condition and has been on the market for 78 days. Guess the closing price—one number plus the two facts driving your estimate. I’m especially curious whether the long marketing period outweighs the generous floor area.
 
S$1,260,000. My two facts are the 78 days on market, which suggests limited enthusiasm at the asking price, and the average condition, which gives a buyer a reason to negotiate.
 
One important gap: has the S$1,327,000 asking price already been reduced? If so, I’d move my estimate closer to the ask. A nearby completed sale would also be more useful than bedroom count alone, because 120 m² is unusually substantial for a two-bed layout.
 
S$1,300,000. I wouldn’t automatically treat 78 days as evidence of a large discount; local supply and seller flexibility matter, and neither is given. My two facts are the 120 m² floor area and the asking price. I’d keep the estimate fairly close unless a comparable completed sale or earlier price reduction points lower.
 
Back
Top