Getting the R$5,180,000 São Paulo warehouse timing wrong: wait or buy?

cooksAndLens

Property investor
I’ve heard “wait for prices to fall” throughout my search, but rent and borrowing costs have moved too. I now have a suitable São Paulo warehouse available at roughly R$5,180,000. It is affordable for me today, although not cheap by historical standards.

I’m trying to separate a sensible purchase threshold from a bet on the market. Before deciding, I’m looking at the date and revision history of the price data, whether it reflects asking or completed sales, transaction volume, regional differences, policy timing, and possible seasonal noise. A broad price trend based on a small sample would not tell me much about this particular warehouse.

For those who chose either to proceed or wait at a similar price point, what tipped the decision? Was it financing cost, rent avoided, cash reserves after closing, expected holding period, or evidence from comparable completed sales? I’d be especially interested in the specific threshold that changed your answer, rather than a general prediction that prices would rise or crash.
 
Back
Top