[For sale] 5-bed apartment in Bogotá — COP 1,517,000,000

Fitting five genuine bedrooms into about 60 m² is the issue I need resolved before spending time on a viewing. The Bogotá apartment is offered at COP 1,517,000,000, but I cannot assess that price until the usable floor area and room layout are confirmed.

Could the seller provide a floor plan and state how the 60 m² was measured? I’d also like the service charges, parking details, included fixtures, energy information and specific notes on defects or required work rather than a broad condition label. If the layout checks out, are the title papers available to review before an appointment?
 
The floor plan and verified area would be my first requests. At roughly 12 m² per bedroom before allowing for bathrooms, kitchen and circulation, the layout may involve very small rooms or a different definition of “bedroom.” Also ask whether the quoted area is private internal space or includes other areas. If those points look sensible, use the viewing to inspect light, ventilation and the condition behind the broad “average to good” description.
 
Back
Top