I’m considering a 2-bedroom townhouse in Stockholm with an asking price of SEK 10,820,000. It is listed at approximately 150 m², described as being in average-to-good condition, and viewings are available by appointment.
Before deciding whether to request a viewing, I’d like to clarify a few points: Is the 150 m² floor area verified, and on what basis? What does the energy-performance information show? Are there any service charges, parking arrangements, or notable condition issues? I’d also want to know which fixtures are included and whether the title documents are available for review.
For those familiar with Stockholm townhouses, which of these questions would you resolve before viewing, and which are better assessed in person?
Before deciding whether to request a viewing, I’d like to clarify a few points: Is the 150 m² floor area verified, and on what basis? What does the energy-performance information show? Are there any service charges, parking arrangements, or notable condition issues? I’d also want to know which fixtures are included and whether the title documents are available for review.
For those familiar with Stockholm townhouses, which of these questions would you resolve before viewing, and which are better assessed in person?