I would like a stable longer tenancy, although the exact start date and lease length still need to be agreed. The property is a five-bedroom country home in Boston, listed at $5,201 per month and stated as approximately 810 sq ft.
I can discuss furnishing, which charges may be covered, the deposit, transport, running costs and how maintenance requests would be handled before a viewing. Because the layout is compact for five bedrooms, applicants are also welcome to ask about room sizes and condition. Please send your intended move date and the term you have in mind.
I can discuss furnishing, which charges may be covered, the deposit, transport, running costs and how maintenance requests would be handled before a viewing. Because the layout is compact for five bedrooms, applicants are also welcome to ask about room sizes and condition. Please send your intended move date and the term you have in mind.