Some tenants will prioritise a furnished home, while others will only consider an empty one, so I would rather establish that requirement early than assume either approach. This Tokyo townhouse has three bedrooms, is approximately 190 m² and is offered at ¥882,600 per month.
The deposit, any charges included with the rent and the available move-in timing still need to be agreed in the lease. I am seeking a responsible long-term tenant and welcome questions about condition, transport and running costs, including how maintenance requests would be handled. When enquiring, please give your preferred move date and lease length, along with any furnishing or pet requirements.
The deposit, any charges included with the rent and the available move-in timing still need to be agreed in the lease. I am seeking a responsible long-term tenant and welcome questions about condition, transport and running costs, including how maintenance requests would be handled. When enquiring, please give your preferred move date and lease length, along with any furnishing or pet requirements.