Let the professionals manage the chain and risk missing a delay, or chase every task myself and become the bottleneck—neither option felt comfortable. My first Dubai studio purchase has now completed, although the paperwork and coordination took longer than I expected.
The rejected offers helped me judge the price more realistically. Once one was accepted, the harder part was establishing who was responsible for each document, payment and deadline. I also budgeted too narrowly around completion and gave insufficient thought to the cash needed afterward if the studio remained vacant or required repairs.
How did other first-time buyers track the outstanding tasks, and how did you divide the money left after closing between vacancy and maintenance?
The rejected offers helped me judge the price more realistically. Once one was accepted, the harder part was establishing who was responsible for each document, payment and deadline. I also budgeted too narrowly around completion and gave insufficient thought to the cash needed afterward if the studio remained vacant or required repairs.
How did other first-time buyers track the outstanding tasks, and how did you divide the money left after closing between vacancy and maintenance?