selma_numbers
Homeowner
The seller was prepared to move ahead, while I was still uneasy about the lender’s timing and the remaining documents. The Bengaluru studio has now completed, following several unsuccessful offers and a slow final paperwork stage.
The calmer approach would have been to separate the last week into checks: lender queries first, seller-side documents next, then signatures and moving arrangements. I found it useful to assign every open item to a person and a date. For example, I should know who is answering the lender before committing to the move, rather than assuming the handoff will happen.
I also kept financing expenses apart from the purchase budget, though the early-repair reserve deserves the same treatment. What caused delays in other first purchases during the final week, and did an inspection change how much cash you retained after completion?
The calmer approach would have been to separate the last week into checks: lender queries first, seller-side documents next, then signatures and moving arrangements. I found it useful to assign every open item to a person and a date. For example, I should know who is answering the lender before committing to the move, rather than assuming the handoff will happen.
I also kept financing expenses apart from the purchase budget, though the early-repair reserve deserves the same treatment. What caused delays in other first purchases during the final week, and did an inspection change how much cash you retained after completion?