I need to choose a sensible starting point before building a broad comparison, because the detail available in Jakarta may not support the same approach used elsewhere. I work as a market analyst and am interested in duplex opportunities, transaction costs, property management, financing comparisons and the gap between advertised and completed prices.
I do not want to import assumptions that fail in Indonesia. For a newcomer, is it better to begin with one local property example, a thread about available sales data, or a checklist covering legal and transaction issues? I am also interested in which questions should come first if the example might become a first purchase rather than remain a model.
I do not want to import assumptions that fail in Indonesia. For a newcomer, is it better to begin with one local property example, a thread about available sales data, or a checklist covering legal and transaction issues? I am also interested in which questions should come first if the example might become a first purchase rather than remain a model.