Vendors keep presenting broad country coverage as the main advantage, and I’m not yet convinced that is what saves staff time. We need energy-assessment and rental-yield information to move between systems without losing the source, calculation details or current document version.
Listing imports are one test: if a corrected address flows back to the main record and the change is logged, that is useful; if it creates another copy to check, it is not. I’d like to hear which integrations have genuinely reduced handling and which have simply created another screen. How well do they work on a phone, and can users see permissions, amendments and failed transfers clearly?
Listing imports are one test: if a corrected address flows back to the main record and the change is logged, that is useful; if it creates another copy to check, it is not. I’d like to hear which integrations have genuinely reduced handling and which have simply created another screen. How well do they work on a phone, and can users see permissions, amendments and failed transfers clearly?