Edinburgh property meetup — June 2026

CelineMiles

Tenant planning to buy
Established
I’ve sketched out the discussion topics for an informal Edinburgh property meetup, but the date and format are still open. I’m aiming for June 2026, with time for local market notes, financing questions and a worked deal discussion rather than only general networking.

Could interested people indicate whether a weekday evening or weekend is more practical? Please also mention step-free access or other venue requirements, and whether remote participation would make the difference between attending and missing it. Once I have approximate numbers and preferences, I can compare central venues near public transport and confirm whether any attendee contribution would be needed.
 
Interested. An early evening would suit me better than a weekend. Would you consider some form of remote access for people who cannot attend in person, or is the intention to keep this entirely face to face? It may affect the venue choice and cost.
 
I’d vote for a weekend, particularly if the discussion will include a proper deal analysis rather than just general networking. Please prioritise step-free access and a location near public transport. It would also help to know whether attendees will pay anything, as venue cost and capacity could narrow the options.
 
I’m not convinced a weekend is automatically better; it may make the meetup harder for people with family commitments. A short early-evening session could keep the agenda focused. Perhaps circulate the deal example beforehand, then use the meeting for assumptions, financing options and questions rather than spending half the time reading figures.
 
Thanks, this is already showing a real split between early evening and weekend, so I’ll put together a simple date poll for June 2026 before choosing the venue. I’ll keep public transport, step-free access, cost and capacity in mind. I’ll also investigate whether remote access is practical, although I don’t want it to complicate an informal meetup. Circulating the deal example beforehand is a good suggestion.
 
Back
Top