Edinburgh property meetup — April 2026: who’s interested?

ClearCanvas

Homeowner
Early evening may be easier for many people, although I hesitate to choose the format before hearing from those interested. I’m arranging an informal Edinburgh property meetup for April 2026 and would also consider a weekend if that produces a better turnout.

The plan is to discuss local market experiences, financing and real deal examples, followed by practical questions. Please reply with your preferred timing and any April dates you cannot do. Once I have a rough number, I’ll compare central venues for transport access, accessibility, capacity and cost, and make clear whether attendance is free or involves sharing a charge.
 
Interested, and an early evening would suit me better than a weekend. Somewhere easy to reach by public transport would be the main thing. I’d particularly value the financing and deal-analysis parts, provided there’s enough time for actual examples rather than only general market chat.
 
Weekend is preferable here, but the exact date will matter more than the format. Could you offer two or three April dates before committing to a venue? It would also help to know whether this is intended to be free, pay-your-own-way in a café, or based on sharing a room charge.
 
Would remote access be possible for people who cannot get to Edinburgh? Even a simple audio connection for the agenda discussion and questions could widen participation. I appreciate that it may not work if the venue is noisy, so a separate online follow-up could be an alternative.
 
I’m not convinced hybrid access is worth building into the first meetup. It can make an informal conversation awkward, and a suitable room may increase the cost. Better to run a focused in-person event with a clear capacity, then arrange a separate remote session if there is enough demand.
 
Please include accessibility details when the venue is announced, rather than just describing it as central. Step-free entry, an accessible toilet and seating that can be rearranged may affect whether people can attend. A quieter private or semi-private space would also make the practical-question round easier than a busy open café.
 
On the agenda, perhaps circulate one hypothetical deal in advance and use that to connect financing, assumptions and local market observations. That would give the discussion some structure without turning it into a presentation. People could also submit one practical question beforehand, with the remaining time left open.
 
A short interest form seems like the cleanest next step: two or three April 2026 dates, early evening versus weekend, in-person versus remote interest, accessibility requirements and willingness to contribute to venue cost. Once Kai has those responses, the venue capacity and format should be much easier to settle.
 
Back
Top