We have received an early offer of around HK$1,989,000 on our four-bedroom property in Hong Kong. The listing agent says they can also work with the buyer. The speed is appealing, but I cannot see how our negotiating position and confidential instructions would remain separate.
Before considering this, what conflict disclosure and practical safeguards should be in writing? I also want clarity on the fee basis, who presents offers, buyer qualification and what happens if the deal falls through. An anonymised example of a completed Hong Kong transaction handled this way would be more useful than a headline claim.
Before considering this, what conflict disclosure and practical safeguards should be in writing? I also want clarity on the fee basis, who presents offers, buyer qualification and what happens if the deal falls through. An anonymised example of a completed Hong Kong transaction handled this way would be more useful than a headline claim.