Anything renovated seems to move quickly; properties needing work sit or take price cuts.
I pulled a small sample of Dublin studios marketed between €607,200 and €910,800. The median marketing time was about 96 days, although condition made the average noisy. I also have the broader price movement at +1.8%.
What I cannot settle is the effect of vacancy. Are buyers using an empty property as a reason to negotiate, perhaps assuming the seller is motivated, or do they simply move on when condition and price do not align?
I pulled a small sample of Dublin studios marketed between €607,200 and €910,800. The median marketing time was about 96 days, although condition made the average noisy. I also have the broader price movement at +1.8%.
What I cannot settle is the effect of vacancy. Are buyers using an empty property as a reason to negotiate, perhaps assuming the seller is motivated, or do they simply move on when condition and price do not align?