I want a like-for-like view of Dublin apartment sales, but the evidence I can find is not clean enough yet. My saved listings run from €909,000 to €1,363,000, show about 75 days of marketing, and indicate roughly 4.0% downward movement in my notes.
Condition may account for some of the difference, although building reserves and expected works could be equally important. I still need to establish whether that 4.0% represents reductions in asking prices or actual sale results, and whether withdrawn or relisted stock is distorting the 75-day figure.
If anyone has comparable examples, please give the neighbourhood, apartment type and whether the figure came from a listing change or a recent completed sale.
Condition may account for some of the difference, although building reserves and expected works could be equally important. I still need to establish whether that 4.0% represents reductions in asking prices or actual sale results, and whether withdrawn or relisted stock is distorting the 75-day figure.
If anyone has comparable examples, please give the neighbourhood, apartment type and whether the figure came from a listing change or a recent completed sale.