A recurring Dubai transaction problem is that the asking price, negotiated price and valuation are treated as though they answer the same question. That confusion can then affect financing timelines and coordination between the appraiser, lender, broker and legal advisers.
I work around the Dubai property market and am opening this thread for practical questions on pricing evidence, negotiation limits, energy performance, financing and document responsibility. Please include the jurisdiction and property type. I’ll separate market observations from matters requiring regulated advice, and conflicts or limits on professional scope should be disclosed rather than assumed away.
I work around the Dubai property market and am opening this thread for practical questions on pricing evidence, negotiation limits, energy performance, financing and document responsibility. Please include the jurisdiction and property type. I’ll separate market observations from matters requiring regulated advice, and conflicts or limits on professional scope should be disclosed rather than assumed away.