lena.finch
Property investor
The difficulty is separating amounts due at transfer from costs that arise annually or much later. For a Dubai townhouse priced at about AED 1,303,000, I have provisional entries for transfer, registration and professional work, but the figures are not yet detailed enough to rely on.
What should a licensed local adviser be asked to identify for each item—recipient, calculation basis, due date and whether it repeats? I also need to confirm ownership eligibility, continuing property charges and whether the proposed holding arrangement creates additional setup or administration costs.
Capital-gains treatment, residency assumptions and inheritance planning may sit outside the actual completion statement. I am looking for overlooked categories and useful questions to take to the relevant professionals, rather than an individual legal or tax conclusion.
What should a licensed local adviser be asked to identify for each item—recipient, calculation basis, due date and whether it repeats? I also need to confirm ownership eligibility, continuing property charges and whether the proposed holding arrangement creates additional setup or administration costs.
Capital-gains treatment, residency assumptions and inheritance planning may sit outside the actual completion statement. I am looking for overlooked categories and useful questions to take to the relevant professionals, rather than an individual legal or tax conclusion.