I’m building a proper closing-cost checklist for a new-build flat in Dubai priced around AED 972,600. I’ve asked for a full written statement rather than another verbal estimate.
Transfer tax, registration and any legal or notary fees are the obvious headings. I’m less clear about ownership restrictions, recurring property charges, residency implications, inheritance planning and how a future gain might be treated. What costs or questions are commonly missed at the first-estimate stage? I’m looking for points to take to a licensed local professional, not personal legal or tax advice.
Transfer tax, registration and any legal or notary fees are the obvious headings. I’m less clear about ownership restrictions, recurring property charges, residency implications, inheritance planning and how a future gain might be treated. What costs or questions are commonly missed at the first-estimate stage? I’m looking for points to take to a licensed local professional, not personal legal or tax advice.