Dubai monthly property snapshot — September 2025

finn_budgets

Real estate agent
Established
Verified Pro
I’m putting together a September 2025 snapshot of Dubai villas. The current discussion inputs are 95 days as indicative time on market, asking-price movement of +3.5%, and visible financing sensitivity around AED 3,395,000.

I’m not treating these figures as an official index. The decision is whether they are robust enough to keep in a monthly summary or whether the sample and mix make them misleading. Completed-sale evidence, inventory changes and neighbourhood differences would help. Please label on-the-ground observations clearly and include a source link where one exists.
 
One clarification before people read too much into the headline numbers: I still need to pin down how the sample handles relisted villas, withdrawn listings and price reductions. I’d also like to know the comparison period behind the 3.5%. Without those definitions, the figures are signals rather than a clean trend.
 
The 95-day figure is the one I would question first. If a villa is removed and relisted, does its marketing clock restart? That can materially change the interpretation without any real improvement in demand. Please include the sample size and date of extraction when you revise the summary, even if the underlying data remain indicative.
 
I’d go further: asking-price movement should not lead the summary until it is set beside completed sales. Sellers can raise expectations while agreed prices move differently. A neighbourhood split is also essential in Dubai; one citywide villa number can mainly reflect which areas and price bands happened to have more listings that month.
 
Completed sales matter, but I wouldn’t remove the asking figure entirely. It can show seller behaviour, provided it is labelled properly. The bigger ambiguity for me is AED 3,395,000. Is financing sensitivity being observed around that band across comparable villas, or is the sample mixing very different sizes and locations? Property-type and price-band mix need to be shown together.
 
Inventory would help resolve some of that disagreement. If available villa stock increased while asking prices rose 3.5%, that tells a different story from rising asks alongside shrinking choice. I’d suggest reporting new listings, removals and relistings separately where the data allow, then adding neighbourhood notes rather than forcing every area into one Dubai-wide conclusion.
 
A practical monthly format could be: publication and revision dates; sample definition; listing versus completed-sale data; treatment of relistings; price-band and neighbourhood splits; then a short limitations note. For this edition, I’d retain all three figures but describe them as provisional discussion inputs. That preserves the September 2025 observation without implying more precision than the evidence supports.
 
Back
Top