Dubai inventory mix changed in July 2026 — seasonal noise or buyer selectivity?

AwakeRiver

First-time buyer
I’m tracking Dubai listings from July 2026 and they are not moving together. Well-presented warehouses appear to be moving in about 53 days, while homes needing work remain available longer. I’m also seeing an apparent 9.8% gap between asking prices and completed deals.

I’m trying to decide whether this is seasonal noise or evidence that buyers have become more selective. Has anyone compared completed transactions with listings in specific Dubai neighbourhoods? Please mention the area, sample size and period rather than relying on citywide headlines.
 
The sample size and matching method matter here. Are you comparing the final asking price with the sold price for the same property, or current listings with a separate group of completed deals? The second approach can create a misleading 9.8% gap. I’d also avoid combining warehouses and homes: they serve different buyers, and condition may affect their timelines differently.
 
I wouldn’t call it a broad shift from one month alone. July could contain seasonal noise, and 53 days means little without the earlier months and transaction volume. Split the records by area and property type, then track original ask, latest ask, completed price and days available. Keep dated snapshots too, since revised listings can otherwise make the historical discount look smaller than it was.
 
Back
Top